Welcome to SWILA Baseball
- If you are looking to play competitive baseball this summer at the High School or Collegiate level contact Wayne Demkowicz at 815-463-0952 or email@example.com!
- The 2017 summer season will begin on Sunday May 21st and continue until Sunday July 16th.
- The 2017 Summer All Star games will be at Silver Cross Field on Saturday July 15th with Colt 11AM, Palomino 1:30PM and Collegiate 4 PM.
- The 2017 summer championships will be held at Silver Cross Field on Saturday August 5th with Colt 11 AM, Palomino 1:30 PM and Collegiate 4 PM.
- The Swila fall season will begin on Tuesday September 5th and continue until ending on Sunday October 15th.
- The Swila fall ball play offs will begin on Monday October 16th and continue until the championships on October 28th.
- The fall ball championships will be held at Silver Cross Field on Saturday October 28th with Colt 11AM and Palomino 1:30 PM.
Click here for 2016 Fall Ball Brackets!
**For a list of 2017 SWILA Directors, please click here **
About SWILA Baseball
The Southwest Chicago Inter-League Association (SWILA) is a rule and scheduling body for predefined southwest Chicago suburb districts. Teams play nine home and nine away games throughout the year, based on their chosen days. Teams that are within the SWILA region do not travel very far to play other teams within their division. There is a $310 fee to join the SWILA community. The money goes straight into a fund which is seen immediately back by playing All-Star and Championship games at the beautiful Silver Cross Field, home of the Joliet Slammers.
Other fee also covers, IHSA official umpires for the Championship games, as well as the trophies for the runner-up and winners. The All-star game is played near the end of June in Joliet at Silver Cross Field and is comprised of one player from each team. The Championship game for each league also takes place in Joliet. This is one game after 2 weeks of a bracket playoff system around each league.
The different leagues in the SWILA organization are: Colt, Palomino and Collegiate. Fall Ball is also included but played during the fall. These leagues are made up of high school and collegiate students who have a passion for baseball, and wish to continue their excellent play at a competitive level.